Sunday, July 13, 2008

Leaving the hostel

The morning after my first hostel stay, I am tired and have a headache. Good thing there is a Starbucks around the corner. I had a good night sleep, maybe 7.5 hours, but someone's alarm woke me up at 7.30 - not cool.
My friend Srini will pick me up at noon somewhere around the Union Square. We'll go to Stern Groove park for an outdoor concert. The weather here is just perfect for those kind of things. And, although I planned to visit the Golden Gate Park and several places in it, like the Japanese tea garden, I think I need to take a brake from walking - my ancles hurt, even with advil. :( Just like when I go back to Bosnia and start adjusting to all the walking over there.
I don't know when I'll be able to write again. Probably not until we are in Australia. :) We leave at 11pm tonight, and arrive 6.50 am Tuesday morning. So, pray for my safe trip and that I get sleep - I really need it.

1 comment:

Norma said...

Zvezdana,
What a great idea to write down your trip, great memories must be documented...AND I can live through you:) Your so courageous and free to God's will - He has blessed you with you adventuous heart!

You are in my prayers everyday - I know He is doing amazing things in your life and look forward to reading about them!

Technology is sooooo great!

God Bless!
Norma