Sunday, June 3, 2012

Snake #3

I had another crawling thing at mi casa. Same size as the last time. I guess I should be grateful we get to eliminate them when they are little, and didn't have another giant like the first one.

But this is getting old.

I was running late for church when I saw it, so no pictures this time. I had my brother take care of it. This one also had its head stuck in the glue mouse trap box (I am glad I got few extra ones to keep replacing them), and it was moving its body together with the box. We couldn't drop a live snake at the park trash can, so my brother took a shovel and banged on top of the box a few times really well. It was dead for sure. We left it in a plastic bag out in the sun and heat for the afternoon and then threw it into our trash can.

Maybe I really should start looking for that snake-a-way thing the pest control guy recommended.

No comments: