Sunday, June 3, 2012

Citizenship: Interview Scheduled

Just saw this updated information uscis.gov for my naturalization application.

Testing and Interview

Your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION is now scheduled for interview. You will receive a written notice with a time and place for your interview. You should receive this notice within 14 days. If you do not receive this notice within 14 days from June 1, 2012, please call customer service...

Since today is Sunday, I assume it posted yesterday (although I think I checked and it wasn't there), because it wasn't there on Friday. Their site it doesn't say how much time they give us between the written notice and the interview date, but if it's anything like the biometrics scheduling, it should be within a month. So, I am guessing I should be done with the interview by mid July.

Maybe my friend was right in guessing my oath ceremony would be before September.

No comments: