Wednesday, December 8, 2010

St. Nick Brought Me This Year...

... a sister-in-law!!!

My little brother got married on December, 6th, 2010, at 5PM!

Zoran&EmiliaEmilia is a very sweet girl, three and half years younger than Zoran, with very loving, gentle, and patient personality. I loved how she reacted calmly when my brother had one of his can't-do-something-panic-freak out moments. :)

They married in front of judge Herb Evans, a jolly fellow in cowboy boots who, if he had a red suit on, could pass for St. Nick. It was a small ceremony, with just myself present as a guest, and they will have a full wedding ceremony in a year and a half when they both graduate and can afford it.

They were so cute. :) All excited and giddy. Emilia broke her foot couple of weeks ago (skipping on the street being all excited and giddy), so she was on the crutches and judge let them sit during the ceremony. It was all over in less than 8 minutes, and it still is all a blur to me. Surreal.

Emilia, I am so happy you are now part of the family!

They had plans for a romantic dinner later that evening, so I just treated them to drinks at The Driskill. It was all a very simple family event.

waiting for the judgeit's officialjust married
just marriedjust marriedjust marriedwe are family now




Congratulations Zoran and Emilia!
Love you both very much!

No comments: