Monday, May 17, 2010

Top 7 Catholic moments on 'Lost'

This one is for all those Lost addicts out there. Myself included.

Tomorrow will be the last episode of Lost. Ever. :( The OurSundayVisitor made a post on the Top 7 Catholic moments on 'Lost'. I think it's interesting checking it out.

And since yesterday we celebrated the feast of the Ascension of the Lord, I think it's especially interesting that it was also mentioned in one of the episodes. In season 3, episode 6, "I Do", (4th segment in this full video), when Kate called the U.S. marshal Mars, he made this surprising statement:
"I realized this morning it was the feast of the Ascension, and I was feeling a little bad. How many holy days have come and gone since you last called?"

Huh, who knew that one of Lost co-creators is a Catholic.

No comments: