Saturday, June 1, 2013

Perfect Score

Although I completely disappeared from this blog for months, just dropped off from the blogosphere, I'll pretend like nothing happened and just add this post here. Mostly because I just needed a place to store this. It's a kinda neat feature of having a blog. You can write when you feel like it.

So here goes...

I was recently introduced to this addictive new Google thingy called GeoGuessr. It's kind of a game (read: time-waster) that uses Google Maps. It gives you a "street view" of some random location, and you have to guess where it is. You can, most times, move the position along the road to find clues, markings, signs,...and then of course you can Google those to find where they are, and then you can use Google Map to also map it and see if the street view of the location you find matches what was given to you.

That's the best I can describe it.

Well, I've been addicted to it lately. It's quite fun, actually. You should try it! And today I was able to get (almost) perfect score, with all my guesses wihtin 0.0x km. That's pretty good, I thought, so it needs to be recorded here.

The Perfect Score

Since I can't figure out where to travel this year, and with whom, I am getting my travel fix for now this way.

No comments: