Thursday, December 6, 2012

Playa Trip - mid way

Oh how spoiled I feel! After four days on this vacation, I finally feel relaxed. I don't know why that is, but it takes me some time to get into the vacation spirit, not having to plan anything, everything being right here, all served to us, all planned. It's great, just takes some time getting used to it. Everything is fantastic; the weather couldn't be any better, our room is right on the beach, and we have VIP treatment. And the food; Oh. The. Food. I feel constantly stuffed. With such abundance it's almost impossible to take just a little. So we always feel our plates and leave barely breathing. :) Tonight we were at a Brazilian restaurant where they kept bringing out 6 kinds of meat on skewers throughout the evening. It wasn't until, we left and were dragging our feet that I realized we didn't have to try everything! Our gold bracelet got us VIP treatment,so we ate being extra pampered. Twice already we got champagne with fruit or chocolate strawberries in our room, we have special section on the beach, and we get to dine at a la carte restaurants every evening. There I go with food again! It cannot be avoided. I came to realize the December is perfect time to vacation. January two years ago was a big more chilly, but now is great temperature. The hotel is also all decorated for Christmas, kinda surreal near the beach, but it also gives it extra special look. As I type this, we are enjoying some Latino music evening entertainment, and my feet are just etching to get on the dance floor. We got some practice each day with dance and Zumba time on the beach. Oh, speaking of entertainment, mom won bingo game today. The price was a fanny pack - which she actually wanted to get for back in Bosnia. :) Yeah, it will be just as hard getting back to reality!

No comments: