Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ireland: Travel Day

My flight to Ireland leaves in about 3 hours!

I am going on a week long tour with Master Works Singers choir. About 42 to of us are going. We'll visit several cities in those few days, so it will be a fast pace trip.

Soooo looking forward to it. I realized I really don't know anything about this country (yet), so it will be a great new experience.

Let the adventure begins!

Update:
Chicago 3.33 PM

We landed in Chicago a bit late after some delay due to very windy weather here. It’s a good thing we have a good chunk of time between flights, almost four hours. Unlike Austin airport, there is no free Internet time, not even for 30 minutes. Maybe if I look around for the admiral club…

Chicago 3.40 PM
I asked one (cute) guy, who I already learned was nice enough to share his extension cord with people who were charging their device, even though he wasn't using it, if he was able to get online. He told me he was using his own hot-spot. Few minutes later he got up to use the restroom, asked me to watch over his stuff and handed me over a piece of paper with password for his network. How sweet! :)


Ireland East coast

No comments: