Tuesday, November 20, 2012

"Mini" Arrived!

My iPad Mini arrived today! I preordered it on the first day, Nov 2nd, and the cell models are just now being delivered. I wanted to make sure it arrived before our trip to Mexico, which is in less than two weeks. I am happy with it so far, but it's going to take some time adjusting to small keypad. It of course is not for long typing, but this so far has not been bad. Of course, I still have to figure out all the many options and security/privacy settings, and figure out which apps I need. The screen size is actually not as small as i I feared it would. The mini can fit in purse, and regular iPad would be too big to carry around. My only complaint so far is actually with the Smart Cover. In the keyboard position, the bent cover doesn't stay in the position and the iPad keeps falling on the surface. Maybe this design is just too small for the mini.

No comments: